Hooray!!! The Festive Season has just began, parties galore, office party, birthday party,
anniversary party, girls’ parties, Boys Boys, No reason Party,
Its C H R I S T M A S.
Don’t worry, I am not here to spoil the fun ONLY to offer some suggestions…..
YES, You can still enjoy Christmas with the Family and Friends without having to go overboard with your eating
- Choose your food and portions wisely
- Dish your food on a smaller plate
- Don’t buckle under peer pressure with words such as “Its only once a year”, “This small thing too”
- Minimise your alcohol intake
- Fill your plate with lots of green vegetables or salads.
- Avoid salad cream and mayonnaise. Rather opt for balsamic vinegar with a little olive oil, garlic and black pepper or mustard. Trust me, your salad will still taste delicious
- I love desserts so if you are going to have a dessert, don’t take a piece of every cake on the table, ONE slice is all you need.
Please share your Christmas choices, I would love to hear from you